The Fountain City Art Center is dedicated to providing a variety of visual arts experiences and opportunities for the public in an inviting and educational environment. The Fountain City Art Center is a venue for area artists, art groups, performing artists and students of all ages to exhibit their work, attend meetings, classes, workshops, lectures and demonstrations, and to find inspiration from one another.
Are you ready to sell your creations?! Make plans for December 3rd and 4th!!!
Let’s make it happen!!!
- What: Looking for all artists, makers, bakers and anyone who wants to sell their creations. Rent a table to sell art, crafts, candles, jewelry, etc. Anything with a holiday theme or anything that would make a great present!
- Dates: Friday, December 3, 2 PM – 6 PM & Saturday 10 AM – 4 PM.
- Cost: To rent indoor table with chair: $50.00 for both days with wifi!
- Who can rent: Anyone (member, non-members, friends, family, etc). The renter is responsible for their own table, and all payment. transactions. Tables may also be shared.
- All submissions will be juried by a committee. Confirmations will be made no later than November 9.
- Priority will be given based on the following criteria: creativity, desirability, quality, variety, and aesthetic.
- Other information: Christine Harness will rent a “Holiday Table”. There will be super special appreciation for anyone who can provide any type of art/craft for her table. She plans to donate all proceeds to the center.
- Masks will be required for participants and patrons.
- Contact Heather Fielden at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for additional information.